9.01.2015

Did you miss me?



Beach Bag
Well, the rumors are true.  I am alive and well. (and still as busy as ever).  According to my calendar I have not written a blog post since March.  Can that be right?  WoW!  Quite a lot has happened since then.

My oldest graduated from High School and is now in College. (how is that possible?). Our beloved exchange student went back to Germany.  Both of the previous two boys were on crutches for different reasons. One school year ended and another began. We went on vacation/family reunion.  My two youngest had pneumonia over the summer, which prompted a host of doctors visits.  Band camp and Summer cross country camp came and went.  We are now back in full school mode and all that it entails.

One thing that didn't change.. I still kept on quilting and crafting.
Here are a few pictures of the things that kept me busy this summer...

Bee Blocks
Coaches Gifts
Beginning quilt class demo

cupcake pincushions
clemson t-shirt quilt
Graduation Quilt

Bee Blocks

Graduation Towels


I will go into more detail on the projects above soon.(plus a few more projects who's photos escape me;)

No comments: